[Gocamino] FW: Hotels and Trains

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 08:06:33 PDT 2006

Hi everybody.

If you arrive to the Ponferrada train station al 10:30 in the evening, may
be too late for arriving to the albergue, people may be going to sleep. If
you arrive at 03:30 am is too early, may be you will walk this day too
tired.

I suggest you to get a bus from Madrid-Estación Sur (not far from Atocha
Station, 20 min. walking). There´s a lot of daily busses to Ponferrada (
www.alsa.es). One of them leaves at 11:00 am and arrives at 15:15, on time
to visit the Ponferrada's castle, and so on.

Try the Renfe web page at www.renfe.es

Buen Camino,

Javier Martín
Madrid, Spain.