[Gocamino] departing soon

Martha Hankins m.hankins at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 13:02:54 PST 2005

Hi everyone,

I leave this Sunday for Spain. If you see me, a forty-something woman
walking alone, please say hi. I'm nervous but excited. I know a little
of what to expect as I was in Spain two years ago scoping out the
details. I fly into Madrid then will make my way to Pamplona. If the
weather is good I'll walk across the Pyrenees, but if it's bad I won't.
My goal is to take each day as it comes and to enjoy each day. This
list has been great; thank you so very much for everything.

Martha