[Gocamino] letter from Oficina de Peregrinaciones

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:47:39 PST 2005

Thank you, sincerely, one and all whose intentions have resulted in this
letter from the Santiago Pilgrims Office:

I have received this letter over the weekend:

My Dear Friends of the American Pilgrims on the Camino

We ave received your generous donation of 1,000 dollars, which has supposed
a great help in order to improve the attention to the pilgrims that come to
our office everyday.

Once more I hve to say that I sincerely appreciate your generous donation as
well as your faithful support with our work.

I pray on behalf of the Apostle Santiago for God to help you in everything
you do in order to spread the devotion to the Apostle from your
Confraternity in California.