[Gocamino] maps?

Jeff Mayor jmayor at occ.cccd.edu
Mon Mar 14 15:57:59 PST 2005

Last year a got a copy of a day to day story board-like map that showed
the distance of the day's hike and various elevations. I picked it at
the Albergues in Burgos at the sign-in desk.
It proved to be must helpful in planning my time on the Camino. Up to
that point my wife and I hiked without any maps, Spanish or any idea of
how long each day would be. It proved to be a blessing after I got over
the initial freak-out stage. (letting go a big lesson for me in 2004).
Jeff