[Gocamino] Guidebook

Brooke Broadbent bbroadbent at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 13 10:46:15 PST 2005

Hi,
When I walked on the Camino last time I used the CSJ guidebook. I noticed
that many people had a guidebook available in several languages and it had
maps of the Camino along the right side of a page.
Can somebody please provide the title of this guidebook or offer advice on
the best guide to buy. I think I'll get the most up-to-date version of the
red book from CSJ in any event. And I'm looking for something that goes
beyond the CSJ guide and provides maps, history and sites to see. Or I'd
also take something that combines the best of CSJ with the add-on features
that I'm looking for.
Thanks,
Brooke Broadbent