[Gocamino] Budget

peregrino at att.net peregrino at att.net
Mon Jan 31 17:04:25 PST 2005

All of those numbers sound high to me, I remember 5 euros for refugios, 20 for hotels, dinner at 7 euros, even went back to my journal and verified some of that, although I did not write down prices every day.  I was there is 2002, but I can't imagine that prices in euros have changed much.  The US dollar price has changed substantially due to the exchange rate, I am unsure about the variation in the Canadian exchange rate.

Rci
From: "Brooke Broadbent" <bbroadbent at sympatico.ca>