[Gocamino] Via Francigena, St. Olav's Way and Camino articles

Brandon Wilson pelegrinotrek at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 20:14:45 PST 2005

Fellow Peregrinos,

I'm new to the group, based in Hawaii, and am glad to find such a great
support network. Nothing's better than a group who know how to lance
blisters properly -- and where to find the best Rioja wine!

I walked the the Camino in 1999, the Via Francigena in two sections in
2000 and 2002, and St. Olav's Way in 2004. Challenging treks, but very
worthwhile.

If you are interested in trekking any of these, there are short
articles with photos about them on my website. They are free
downloadable pdfs at--

http://www.yakbutterblues.com/GreatEuropeanPilgrimageTreks.html

Enjoy!

Also, if any of you are in the NYC area, I'd like to invite you to my
free book reading for Yak Butter Blues: A Tibetan Trek of Faith, and
slide presentation from our Tibet pilgrimage--1,000ks from Lhasa to
Kathmandu. It's at Tibet House at 22 W. 15th St, NYC on 2/17 from
7-9pm. It's free and should be fun.

Ultreia,
Brandon Wilson