[Gocamino] SJPP Albergue Address

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:56:13 PST 2005

A frequent traveler told me that she puts an itinerary tag on her checked
luggage.  The reason is that the luggage can "find" her after she arrives.
Most misplaced checked baggage is on a later flight and will  catch up to
you within a day.

I thought this sounded like a good idea, and wondered if anyone would have
some address (perhaps the albergue or another usual pilgrim point of
contact)  in St Jean P.P. that I could put on my stuff.  I will try to take
my backpack on board, but the trekking  poles and anything else that might
cause problems at security, I was going to package and check.

Any thoughts on this????

Glenn