[Gocamino] Re: [saintjames] Re Compostela Magazine

Blaroli at aol.com Blaroli at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 19:22:05 PST 2005

Gosh!
I don't think that the Archicofradia is, or means to be, an "August" group.
I apologize if whatever I may have written about it spawned such mistaken
impression.
The Archicofradia is, and has been,  for centuries, a means for international
Saint James (Santiago} pilgrims to come together and feel as one. That is why
it is  called the 'Universal Cofradia'  (brother/sister hood) of the Apostle
Saint James.
Any pilgrim partaking by his/her pilgrimage of the significance of the
Apostle  Saint James' ministry to the ends of the earth ("Finisterra), within the
millenia-old cultural/religious  tenor,  care,  and preservation thereof  by
the Catholic Church, may  join the Archicofradia.
I was honored, and fortunate, to have been made a member,  to my unexpected
and everlasting surprise, because of  Camino related efforts, which in and of
themselves, oblivious of ancillary recognition and such,   afforded me a lot of
emotional fulfillment and  personal happiness  and which  I would have
carried out anyway. ( But  it does have impressed me no end that the efforts and
activities of pilgrims do not go unnoticed).
If you should like to join the Archiconfraternity I can send you the
information to do so.
Warm regards,
Rosina