[Gocamino] Little guide books. TORONTO meeting

Blaroli at aol.com Blaroli at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 09:15:55 PST 2005

Hello you all,
I only got the books, CDROMs, DVDs, and little guide books that I was
specifically asked to get while I was in Santiago. Most of those who made such
requests have claimed the items.
However, I am going to Seville on March 17th, for Holy Week, and there is a
possibility that I may jump over to Santiago for a day or two.
While I myself will not be be able to go  to the meeting of pilgrims in
TORONTO, owing to inescapable professional obligations,  I could get a bunch of
those little books and send them to Kat Gower so that she, in turn, can
distribute them in Toronto to those who may have requested  them.
Even if I do not go to Santiago, I have seen the little books in Seville at
the San Pablo bookstore.  While they may not have all of them (the one from
Somport was being sold only at the Cathedral) they  do  have some.
If you are interested, let me know.  I'll get in touch with Kat Gower and
will begin to write the requests down.
Big hug!
Rosina