[Gocamino] Re: [saintjames] Re Compostela Magazine

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 17:21:43 PST 2005

from the sound of it, Rosina, I am heartily happy you
are here to provide us "groundlings" with the riches
enclosed within the covers of said publication. Not
many of us would ever dream of being part of such an
august group, but we can benefit from their
numbers-crunching via your fellow-feeling.

My traditional floppy pilgrims' hat is off to you,
dear peregrina!

Rebekah
in Maassluis, Netherlands via Pittsburgh, PA, due to
Camino de santiago

=====
Rebekah Scott, periodista
Westmoreland County bureau