[Gocamino] Refugio Refurbishing?

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 07:02:30 PDT 2005

Hello All,

Is it true that the Camino facilities are in better condition in the Spring than in the Fall?  I have read that the facilities are noticably in better condition in the Spring than in the Fall.  Is this true?  I did the Camino in May and thought the refugios were in good shape...but what about September and October?  Do the supporting organizations make an extra effort in the Winter to get them in shape for the increasingly large number of pilgrims that come in the Summer?
Glenn