[Gocamino] electronic dictionaries

Pwwestin at aol.com Pwwestin at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 14:38:54 PDT 2005

My Franklin dictionary uses 2 triple A batteries and is  Spanish-English
only. There may be French - English versions, but I've not  seen them in stores.
I've seen other very moderate priced  translators that have Spanish, French,
and German - English.  I have no  experience with them other than to compare
their limited vocabulary with  the Franklin.  They may be very good for
travelers, but for more in-depth  work,  they are not satisfactory because their
vocabulary is  limited and they may not conjugate many verb forms.

Phil