[Gocamino] Electronic dictionaries

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 12 14:17:08 PDT 2005

Phil,

It seems to me that the one big advantage that an electronic
dictionary would have would be to translate several languages with
just one unit. I remember the nuisance of carrying dictionaries for
both French and Spanish. Does the Franklin you mention have more than
one language? If so what languages does it have? Also, does it use
easily available power units, like AA cells?

regards,

Bob S.