[Gocamino] Electronic dictionaries

Pwwestin at aol.com Pwwestin at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 13:33:35 PDT 2005

I have a little Franklin electronic dictionary.  It cost ~ $40 to  $50.
Although it isn't designed to compete with large dictionaries, it  does quite
well.  Using the electronic dictionary, one can  translate some verb forms much
easier than using a paper  dictionary.  After practising a while, it is very
efficient and  easy to use.   My only reservations are that it is electronic,
somewhat fragile, and batteries run down.  It is clearly a matter of
preference, but I would definitely take it with me.

Phil