[Gocamino] Booking on Alsa Bus

Susan Long slongyah at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 15:00:49 PDT 2005

I tried to do this - they do not accept non-Spanish credit cards on their website. The only way is to buy the tickets at the bus station. Also it pays to get them as early as possible - we weren't able to get tickets for the times we wanted. For what it's worth -- Susan

"C.Christopher Rush" <c.c.rushassociates at verizon.net> wrote:Hola and hugs to everyone--another question from a newbie. What has been your experience booking a seat on Alsa Bus on-line?

I have met with total frustration, being told to contact my credit card company. My credit card company says No problemo with the use of the card for an international booking, but . . . I've e-mailed Alsa yesterday, and have not yet received a reply.

I want to nail down my trip from Santiago back to Bilbao to get the plane home.

Is there any other way to do this? Wait until I get to Spain? Are the Alsa seats sold early?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Patricia