[Gocamino] The distance

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 8 10:00:42 PDT 2005

Judy,

I think you will be fine. I walked that route in 29 days. I walked without
rushing through the journey. Rather it was
in the early winter Nov/Dec and it was often cold. This gave me the
incentive to continue walking as a way to stay warm. I found myself slowing
down when I neared Santiago since I didn't want the journey to end.
Be sure to do your walking with a backpack. My advise would be to walk less
but do it everyday increasing the weight on your back. That way your body
becomes accustomed to the idea of walking all the time. I leave October 1st
to walk 220kms and I am walking everyday now.

If you have any other questions I'd be happy to help out.

Sue
www.suekenney.ca