[Gocamino] camino with celiac's disease

Charles O'Brien chasobrien at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:26:19 PDT 2005

Fruits and salads are available in nearly every restaurant and fresh fruits
can be purchased in most of the shops along the way. This, however, would be
one of those rare cases when your Spanish had better be something
approaching fluent, given the possible consequences of mistranslating your
waiter's replies.