[Gocamino] Canes and Planes

Marla Keesee marlakeesee at gousm.net
Wed Apr 27 11:03:43 PDT 2005

I did the Camino last year.  I was given a walking stick along the way.  I
flew back to the states from Madrid.  American Airlines was fine with my
taking the stick on board; however, the Spanish security people made me get
back out of line and check my stick.  The good news is that AA did a great
job getting it and keeping it in one piece.

Regards,

Marla