[Gocamino] Weather Maps

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:34:26 PDT 2005

I have been working on my weather pages, and have a few things streamlined,
quick to load, and very useful for the Peregrino.

The first page is http://groups.msn.com/ElCaminoSantiago/weather.msnw, and I
have been able to integrate a live feed for the Met 7 satellite map. The
weather map at the top of the page is clickable to take you to the full size
image. The next group, live feeds from the Weather Underground, is improved
so you can view the Camino Frances at a glance. I used these pages for my
Caminos last year, very handy to get a feel of what’s coming down the pike.

The second page is completely new, and exists of all live feed GIFs of
Spanish and European weather. Look at
http://groups.msn.com/ElCaminoSantiago/weather2.msnw for a constantly
updated set of maps for the daily highs, lows, wind, UV index and more. Cool
stuff.

Hope you can get good use out of these.

Onward,

Grant