gocamino moves on

Robert Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Fri Oct 8 08:36:35 PDT 2004

David Hough,

Many thanks for taking on the task of keeping GoCamino "on the road."
Now "thank you" messages, like this, should be offlist, but I felt that
it was worth letting the group know how easy and seamless the procedure
is. A click, nine key-strokes, and another click and it is done. Great
job! And I see that it is already fully operational. Messages to the
new address have started to come in.

regards,

Bob Spenger