New! Improved! gocamino subscribe/unsubscribe

camino2003acovad.net camino2003acovad.net
Fri Oct 8 09:34:10 PDT 2004

No sooner had I sent my previous message that I thought of a way to adopt the
techniques of
other mailing lists to make subscribe/unsubscribe even easier.    So here it is:

TO GET ON  THE LIST:    send any message to
                        gocamino-subscribe AT oakapple.net
TO GET OFF THE LIST:    send any message to
                        gocamino-unsubscribe AT oakapple.net
TO POST TO THE LIST:    send your message to
                        gocamino AT oakapple.net

David Hough
if nothing seems to work, contact me at caminooakapple AT yahoo.com