Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

Liz Allen peaceplanet_6400aYAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 5 16:08:18 PDT 2004

Dear Linda:

Even though I've been more in the background, I wish
to add my thanks to you for hosting this listserv.
Also, I will email my article to you about my
experience walking the Camino earlier this year.
I would like to get more information about training as
a hospitalero, organizations who arrange for persons
who have completed the Camino and wish to serve at an
alburgue for a period of time. A friend who supported
me along the Way is interested in a long term
commitment. I was going to direct him to this listserv
alas - found you were moving onto other things.
Good luck in your new ventures, I too am moving on to
Central America and other journeys of the spirit!
Peace
Sally Allen