Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

wanda wandaaOLDABIQUIU.COM
Tue Oct 5 12:32:27 PDT 2004

I, also wish to thank Linda for the inspiration given me as I planned my camino; then, when I actually experienced my dream. I wish you well in all that you inspire to do and know that it will be highly successful plus rewarding.

The listserve messages gave me courage; specifically information given from the highly evolved lady....Rosina Lila. She provided the needed glue to my mentally picture, perfect Camino. Her continual stream of information after my re-entry into the USA extended my journey into daily life. Should the listserve be created in any other form or shape, it would be well to have Rosina take a directive role. Her writing style is worthy of praise. Many thanks, Wanda Krivanek Roach