Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

Robert Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 5 16:26:58 PDT 2004

An hospitalero training session was conducted at the meeting in Santa
Barbara, CA, last Spring. There will be another at the meeting in
Toronto in the Spring of next year. Details are available in the
archives of GoC.