Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

Doug Tustin marmotaINNERCITE.COM
Mon Oct 4 21:55:28 PDT 2004

Linda,

Thank you for all your contributions to past as well as future pilgrims.
For me personally both the listserve and later "The Pilgrimage Road to
Santiago" greatly enhanced my experience of pilgrimage. I wish you the very
best in your future studies and retirement.

I agree with previous comments about preserving the archives. They should
be incorporated into a new listserve or even a website because they contain
a wealth of information and wisdom.

With respect to an American face to the world, I am very proud of the image
of our pilgrims from America, and I'm glad we have had an American
organization to help project it. I wish "American Pilgrims" success in this
regard and would like to help also.

And finally, I join others in thanking Rosina for her contributions. In
spite of what you say, Rosina, you are a good writer. Ever since GOCAMINO
went down I started following Santiagobis and have found a change in
quality. I think you might like it more now. If you are not going to be on
a listserve, I'd also appreciate receiving a copy of your letters.

I'll miss hanging out with all of you in this albergue, but we all know
that there are others up the road.

Buen Camino,

Doug