Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Mon Oct 4 21:11:00 PDT 2004

Please keep my email address for any reincarnation of Listserve.  Although I
have stayed somewhat in the shadows as of late, I still enjoy reading the
messages by and large.
I will miss both my friends and occasional adversaries.  Thank you Linda and
David for providing this forum.  It has been rewarding to me personally and, I
hope, to many others that I have tried to guide and advise, not always
diplomatically but with honesty, humor and in good faith.  Sincerely, Howard Mendes,
NYC