with a little help for a friend: send you good thoughts and prayers ( and emails) to Ana

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Tue May 4 02:22:57 PDT 2004

Pieter,

pass on my concerns and best wishes to Ana.

Being sick and alone in a foreign country is never a good thing to happen. She
sounds like she's in a really bad way

Jeffrey