New Walking the Via de la Plata guidebook

Dennis Cooney cooneyaVALIS.CA
Wed Mar 24 07:33:52 PST 2004

I agree.  My Via de la Plata guide from the Friends is on it´s second
trip, used every day and is still in pretty good shape.  The only
problem is unless you order by mail well in advance, it is not readily
available over here in Spain.  The office of the Friends is only open
Tuesday and Thursday from 6 to 8 pm.  I did see it in one book store in
Seville but that is all so I would recommend that it be ordered by mail
in advance and not leave it to chance. It is still invalueable even if
you can´t speak Spanish.
Dennis Cooney

> If you can read Spanish the "Via de la Plata" guidebook prepared by
the
> University of Seville together with the Friends Association of
Sevilla and Granada
> is absolutely superb.  It is also pretty much up to date since it was
issued
> last year.
> The photographs, the descriptions, and the practical advise on the
Silver Way