water

jim allen jallen08aTAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Mar 24 07:46:39 PST 2004

Hola All;
We found last Aug/Sep that some fountains were marked, "nonpotable."  We drank from all the rest of the fountains, no problems.  I did get sick 6 miles from Santiago, presumably from food ingested the prior evening.
When I was approaching a village where I was confident of obtaining water, I immediately emptied any extra water I was carrying. I kept one half bottle of water, just in case.  So, if you see that you are a couple of miles north of Los Arcos, get rid of excess water.

Jim Allen, Seminole, Florida
jallen08atampabay.rr.com