Madrid and moderation on this list

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 13 12:23:59 PST 2004

Since I too, am on several lists, we all seem to have our preferences and
often the subjects blend into and compliment each other, sometimes not.  For
the record, Linda, the moderator for this group has been in Europe since the
beginning of the year, to research other pilgrimages.  She can't always get
good internet connections and has, in good faith, most probably left us to
moderate ourselves until she returns in the fall. (could explain the
tardiness of some passports...)

I trust, as always, we will be to each other as we are when we are on the
Camino:  kind, considerate and filed with both joy, compassion and a sense
of the other. In other words, that wonderful combination of both sympathy
and antipathy that results in a deep empathy.

May it be so,
Kathy