airline tickets

Brian Barger bargerb04aNETZERO.NET
Fri Mar 12 13:58:27 PST 2004

After looking and trying to find the simplest (and cheapest route) I
found the seemingly best place to start with would be Pamplona, since an
airport is there and it is along the way.  I dont want to take a taxi or a
bus and walk back the same way I just came from and i would like to get on
my way as soon as possible.  Here is the real question...What is the most
economical way of getting there...one way tickets are over %100 more than a
two-way so it would almost make sense to purchase 2 two-way tickets.  I
heard Iberia gives you a discount once the certificate is signed but how
much would the difference be? Is Pamplona the best and fastest way to start?