(no subject)

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Fri Mar 12 12:46:29 PST 2004

In a message dated 03/12/04 03:35:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
PseurreaAOL.COM writes:
I agree with Jeffrey and I think many people will analyse this sorry state of
affair exactly as he does .   Why insult him for his views?
I did not insult him.  I merely told him he was offbase with his biased and
illogical views.  You may consider that an insult but I find it necessary
because his position is offensive to me (and I hope other fair-minded people).
Furthermore, his opinions about the politics behind the bombings in Madrid
fixing blame on America, France and UK have nothing to do with the Camino and I
told him to take his diatribes elsewhere on the net.  HM, NYC