Madrid

Brian Barger bargerb04aNETZERO.NET
Thu Mar 11 22:29:02 PST 2004

I could spend all day writing my opinions, which we all have, but one thing
that I have noticed is that it does not seem to be a Jihad to me.  Aside
from the bombing in Turkey (which I believe was a jewish temple and correct
me if I am wrong), the Muslim terrorists seem to leave the
religious 'targets' alone.  Imagine how easy it would be to bomb The
Vatican, St. Patricks, or Canterbury!  It is stricktly politically
motivated with a more excuseable and more widely desired action of holy war
to young angry Muslims that are living in the shadows of a past that shined
brighter than it does there today while we refer to our past as dark and
chaotic.  I could imagine someone killing 200  or 3000 innocent people in
the name of realigion rather than than in the name of Microsoft or Pepsi.
The Muslims and the Jews and the Christians all believe in the same God
literally and even Osama has to have that in the back of his sick, twisted,
vile, disgusting, fetid little mind (but I don't think I would bet money on
that!!).  I am going on this no matter what because I would rather die
doing something I have been dreaming of for five years than living the rest
of my life wishing I had.