Madrid

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 11 21:42:03 PST 2004

Thank you Karen for your interesting message.
What scares me most is that definitely someone (it is not so important to
define who he is. There are also many enemies of the Western world just
inside of it!) declared war to the Western world, but the Western world
pretends to believe he is joking.
Common people define this attitude as "pacifism".
I define it "fear".
Nobody loves war. But please, let's stop judging our ancestors as stupid
people because they made war (not love!!) while we are very clever and very
civilized because we condemn it. In the majority of cases they fought to
survive because someone else had decided they had to be destroyed. So ok,
let's condemn war as a general concept, but when someone wants to destroy us
and our families and children, I think we should stand up as men and women
of good will and realize we have to do something before it's too late.

Claudia