Madrid

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Fri Mar 12 01:33:35 PST 2004

Brian,

don't forget that "sick, twisted,vile, disgusting, fetid little mind was
financed and learned all it knows under direction by the West (CIA actually).

The terror attack on New York was just one incident in a war of attrition
dating back many years not a declaration of war. Since the breakup of the
Ottoman Empire the British, French and Americans have been interfering in the
affairs of the Middle East, deposing monarchs here, installing despots there
and what for? To paraphrase Clinton: it's the oil, stupid.

As for a reverse reconquista - the Arab nations held Spain for what? 900 years,
the Christians 500 - who has a greater right? Perhaps if the West stopped
persectuting and killing muslims the muslim world would stop killing westerners.

In the meantime my heartfelt sympathies to all those who have suffered in the
latest outrage and, indeed, all of Spain - it will not stop me from visiting
her again this year.

Jeffrey