Latin confusion

Eyskens jeyskensaAUSTIN.RR.COM
Fri Mar 5 08:31:32 PST 2004

I had a similar experience in '01 in Navarra.  I kept meeting a man sans
rucksack , carrying a small dog who claimed to be walking back.  I kept
meeting him over the next several days and each time his story was the
same, and he never remembered meeting me.  The Camino is indeed a
strange place.

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU] On
Behalf Of claudia castellani
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 8:38 PM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: Latin confusion

I had a very strange experience on the Camino. For about 5 days I kept
meeting a woman with no backpack but wearing trek shoes who walked back.
The absurd thing is that I kept meeting her for several days!!! I mean,
I should have met her only the first day! Very strange people walk the
Camino, this is sure.

Claudia