Latin confusion

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 5 12:37:54 PST 2004

I had a very strange experience on the Camino. For about 5 days I kept
meeting a woman with no backpack but wearing trek shoes who walked back. The
absurd thing is that I kept meeting her for several days!!! I mean, I should
have met her only the first day!
Very strange people walk the Camino, this is sure.

Claudia