Esuseia

Robert Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Fri Mar 5 06:26:21 PST 2004

Duke,

Thank you. That helps with the problem of the "E." I still wonder why
suseia is split up.

It is interesting to speculate on why "onward" is the  greeting to the
pilgrim on the way and "upward" is used for the returning pilgrim.
Perhaps it was meant to imply that the pilgrim, having completed his
pilgrimage, is now ready for the final journey.

regards,

Bob Spenger