camino information

Katie Holland kholland25aYAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 28 08:45:08 PDT 2004

Personally my husband and I started in 2001 in SJPP
and walked to Logrono, the next year 2002 we walked to
Burgos, in 2003 we walked to OCierbo, and this year we
will finish the Camino in Oct.  Although we hope to
one day be able to take 40 days and walk the entire
camino in one trip - it is not possible with work
schedules at this time.  I would recommend starting
the camino where you want to start based on your
studies and then walk and dedicate that you will save
your vacations and time off to pursue the camino to
completion.

Katie
--- Danielle Turner