Kits Video

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Thu Jan 29 13:10:15 PST 2004

Kit,

I am so sorry, I started a note to you and found it today in my drafts file,
unsent. I loved your video. It was alive, passionate, friendly, warm, funny and
most of all, it took me right back to real life on the Camino. I loved your music
and everything that you had to say about your journey. I loved the card you sent
and the artists work. You are a very kind and considerate person that is
reflected in your story. A true pilgrim.

I gave my copy to St James Cathedral in Toronto for the Camino exhibit beginning
March 2 for about 2 months. They will consider putting your video on an endless
loop tape to play throughout the day. This will be a great opportunity for you to
be seen by many people from all over the world. I will find out if I can put some
of your business cards out for orders. I hope you don't mind that I went ahead
without your permission.

Right now I am writing my manuscript for a book to be launched May 2004. As a
true artist, I am afraid I am forgetting some of the important things about
business and follow up. Please excuse my tardiness. Do I owe you a Stone by Stone
CD? I thought I had mailed it but will do so again when I hear from you. Please
email me off list.

If anyone else has something they would like to contribute to the exhibit, feel
free to contact me at the email below.

warmest regards,

Sue
sue.kenneyasympatico.ca