Kit's Camino Video

Jilek, Glenn Glenn.JilekaFHWA.DOT.GOV
Thu Jan 29 12:49:11 PST 2004

I received Kit's Camino video yesterday and viewed it.  It is wonderful.  As I have mentioned, my Camino is still months away (the Spring of 2005), but his video gave further impetus to my dream. You can contact him to get the video at:    kitaorcasonline.com.....It really exceeded my expectations, and I would highly recommend it.

PS. That was my first view of the Botafumeiro flying through the Cathedral!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!It is incredible!!!!!!!!  What more can I say!!!!

Glenn