seeing Rosina's pictures: problem with Mac 's

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Thu Jan 29 13:35:36 PST 2004

Dear all,

The firm who has this feature of send pix did sent a message from technical
support telling:
That the bug was known and if so Mac users could try to see it in Netscape.

I do no think this is an option for now, but as promised wishing you well
from a nightly cold with blustering winds, Holland

For those still interested feel free to email off-list and I’ll send the set
Any new solutions I’ll let you know !

as always:
Ultreya and good health to you !
'May the Road rise with you"

Pieter, Don trigo and O'Mickey
duifhuis 58
3862 jj nijkerk
the netherlands
fel/fax: +31(0)33- 24 60 912
email: mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net <mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net>
website: http://www.pieterpannevis.nl/ <http://www.pieterpannevis.nl/>

the new email address coming into effect 15-02-2004 will be:
mailto:p.pannevisamyadsl.nl <mailto:p.pannevisamyadsl.nl>   the other mail
address
mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net <mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net> will stay
valid too

---