(no subject)

Tom Priestly tom.priestlyaUALBERTA.CA
Fri Jan 23 16:04:20 PST 2004

Philippe,
If the information you have received to date is not enough, you can look at
http://www.mundicamino.com/rutas.cfm?id=15 and follow the links to
each 'etapa' which you intend to walk along, and then to each
albergue; the ensuing page lists all the amenities available in that
particular hostel (e.g., hot water? how many showers?) including
whether or not there is an "enchuve para moviles". Almost all of them
say "SI" for this amenity, but you will come across a few which say
"NO".
I believe this website is managed by the Burgos Camino Society. It
has an enormous amount of information: it takes me hours to navigate
around it!
Tom