march 2004

R. James Disharoon, CDP jamesaDISHAROON.NET
Fri Jan 23 19:51:28 PST 2004

Christian,

I was planning on making a London-Santander-Santiago pilgrimage. However,
because of a recent hospitalization, I may have to delay my trip later in
the spring.

James

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU] On Behalf
Of Chris Kendzierski
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 10:25 PM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: march 2004

Hello everyone,
I plan on making the pilgrimage in March of 2004,
thinking about the route begining in Paris...i live in
Manhattan, NY and looking to see if anyone is avail in
the area who might be willing to meet up and talk
about the walk.  I am very excited to get started, but
feel as though I am setting forth into the unknown,
but i guess that is part of what makes the pilgrimage
so special.  tips welcome.

Thanks-christian