My first time

alexander woolverton gescheiter_menchaMSN.COM
Tue Jan 20 14:32:42 PST 2004

I am hoping to do the pilgrimage over this summer. My dad did it when he was
about my age, and he reccomended I do it as well. Unfortunately, I know very
little about the actual trip, but I still look forward to the challenge.

I'm pretty sure he walked from somewhere in southern (I would assume
southern) France, across the Pyrenees Mtns. and to the Cathedral (Monastery,
Church?) in Santiago de Compostela. I was wondering if anyone could fill me
in on the details. I know that there are many routes of varying distances,
and I haven't been to successful in finding the specifics about some of
them. If anyone could e-mail me about this, that would be great.

I am also looking for a companion with whom to make this pilgrimage. If you
live in the Los Angeles area and are interested, please e-mail me.

Xander