Pilgrimage distances

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Tue Jan 20 14:11:33 PST 2004

Jeff,

we walked last May June 2003.  SJPP to Roncesvalles was hard, long
steep and for us in the rain.  The rest of the way to Pamplona was
hilly, lots of ups and downs but you should be able to go further than
Pamplona in 10 days.  You could look at our website for mileage and
conditions.

www.fieldofstars.com

Buen camino

Maura