Map

JA Brilleman janernaaHETNET.NL
Mon Jan 19 08:45:21 PST 2004

Joel,
I know of one map, I bought one in Santiago.
Named: Camino de Santiago,
Scale: 1/600.000
Length: 136 cm
Width:  50 cm

Deposito Legal: M.14.876-1993
NIPO: 162-93-008-2.  (I have the 3e edition)

It is from: Instituto Geografico Nacional
General Ibáñez de Ibero, 3
28003 Madrid

About a year ago another pilgrim asked this list for a map, I gave him
this address and he ordered  and got one.

But we cannot remember you had a map....?

            Jan en Erna Brilleman
                            e-mail: janathedinghsweert.org
                                       ernaathedinghsweert.org
                            homepage: