seeking travel companion

Galen galen_wilkersonaYAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 19 05:06:05 PST 2004

Hi Martin,

I just wanted to let you know that these days there
are many many people on the camino, and it will be
very easy to meet people in the albergues along the
way (10 times easier to get to know someone in person
than on an anonymous email list).  I did my trip
"alone" but met many people and made many friends
along the way.  In fact, this was nice because it
allowed flexibility to walk with people some days and
apart other days.  Many people who forced themselves
to stay together all the time seemed to have problems
and arguments, etc. which could easily have been
solved by a little flexibility.

Toulouse is a very nice city, by the way.  Make sure
you wander all the medieval streets near the
university of social sciences.

Just my 2 cents,