Map

Joel Anderson jtanderson54aYAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 18 15:20:54 PST 2004

Hi, I walked the Camino across Spain in 1999. At the
time I used the guide book by Alison Raju and a map
that I got on the web at the same time. The map was
one big page and covered the Camino from St Jean to
Santiago. I no longer have the map and do not remember
where I got it other than on the web. I would like to
get another. Could anyone tell me if they know of this
map and where to get it.  Thank You Joel Anderson